PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
JESSICA BARNAK COACHING AGREEMENT
This Agreement, by and between BARNAK INTERNATIONAL (“BI”) located at 9169 W State St #433, Garden City, ID 83714 and (the “Client” as indicated in the first line of this assessment ) is made on the date indicated below.
1. Description of Services. BI shall provide Client with the following coaching services (“Services”):
- Instant access to the One Coach training vault, and all bonuses comprised of audio and video trainings, workbooks and resources.
2. Term. Client has lifetime access to the course materials (the “Term”).
3. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon thirty (30) days prior written notice. Regardless of when either party terminates this Agreement, Client is responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee. To ensure Client commitment and participation in the Services, should Client terminate this Agreement prior to the end of the Term, Client is responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee. Due to the digital nature of this program, refunds are not issued. No exceptions.
4. Schedule and Fees. The applicable fee under the Term under this Agreement is $1497 if paid in full. Payment must be made in full at the beginning of the term, or upon approval and agreement by BI, on a monthly basis in the amount of $150 per month. Monthly Payments will auto draft on a monthly basis in the amount of $150 every 30 days, for a total of 12 consecutive drafts. Monthly payments not received by BI within. Monthly payments not received by BI within 15 days of their invoice shall be subject to a 15% late fee. Concurrent with the initial payment, BI will provide the Client with instant access to the One Coach Training Vault. Providing all payments are made on time and complete, client will have access to the One Coach Training Vault + Bonuses (180 consecutive days from the start of this term). In the event that Client is unable to meet his/her payment obligation under this Agreement, BI at its sole discretion, may offer Client an alternative program in BI's portfolio.
5. Disclaimer. Client acknowledges that BI's Services do not constitute counseling services and are not a substitute for professional counseling or financial advice and are not a guarantee of financial success. Client understands and acknowledges that the coaching process is dependent upon Client’s own ability to implement his/her choices and those choices are exclusively Client’s responsibility. It is expressly understood by Client that this Agreement does not establish an employee/employer or independent contractor or any other form of agency/agent relationship between the parties.
6. Waiver. The failure of BI to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of BI's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
7. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
8. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors. No assignment of this Agreement, in whole or in part, may be made by Client without the express written consent of BI.
9. Severability and Survival. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. BI’s rights under this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
10. Enforceability. The provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable notwithstanding the existence of any claim or cause of action against BI by Client whether based on this Agreement or otherwise.
11. Intellectual Property Rights - When you enroll in or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly prohibited from doing the following:
You will not copy, share or steal our Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them. You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
I understand that clicking "I jhave read and agree to the terms and conditions of this page" and purchasing this offer constitutes a legal signature confirming that I acknowledge and agree to the above Agreement.